- A Race Night was held on Saturday 5th October, and despite not many people managing along the event still raised £460. Many thanks to those involved in organsing it. We’ll try to publicise events better in the future.
- Athelstaneford Fun Day on Saturday 25th May raised a fantastic £800
- Quiz night 2013 raised a fantastic £737 pounds.
Thank you to all who came along and supported and especially to those who helped out.
Thank you to all who came along to the Christmas Fair, particularly to Iain Gray who switched on our Christmas Tree lights and judged the hottly contested Gingerbread House and Men competitions. We hope you enjoyed the carol singing, mulled wine, and a little retail therapy.A big thankyou to all who helped out on the day and particular thanks to those who organised it – a massive amount of work for a very successful day. A huge £747 was raised from the whole event and this will help fund the white board that the nursery have requested.Thank you. As always, the School and Parent Council are very grateful for your support.
New catalogues out soon in time for Christmas
- is a school fund-raising marketplace. Simply start your internet shopping by going to the website. You shop as usual and deal directly with the retailer, you pay the usual price, you only give any information and payment details directly to the retailer.
All retailers have agreed to pay commission for purchases generated through the website which is then passed on to the school. Don’t forget to add it into your Favourites list!
Previous Fund-Raising Activities
- The Wine Tasting raised £200 from the event and sale of bottles of wine. Many thanks to Ian Macphail for a fun and informative evening.
- The Scavenger Hunt raised £482. People loved traipsing around the village counting houses and collecting daisies along the way. The sun shone allowing the consumption of burgers and beer on the village green. Many thanks to Debbie and Yvonne for all their hard work.
The Quiz Night 2012 raised a whopping £550 pounds. Thank you to all who came along and supported and especially to those who helped out.
CHRISTMAS FAIR 2011. This was another successful event, raising over £400 for the Primary School Parent Council funds. Many many thanks to all who got involved and helped this to be such a success, and to all those who came along. We hoped you enjoyed it. The Parent Council have used their money this year to fund various school trips and to buy additional resources for the school.
END OF TERM DISCO & BBQ was held on Friday 1st July. It stayed fine and dry which allowed all the adults to socialise and enjoy the sunshine outside, while the children danced around to the music outside.
- GALA DAY SUN 8TH MAY
This was held on Sunday 8th May in the park and was a great success. A big thank you to everyone who helped on the day and particular thanks to Nicola, Niki, Yvonne and Debbie for their huge efforts in organising and planning. The weather stayed fine, the gala court looked stunning, burgers and cakes sold out, the dogs were all well behaved and great fun was had by all. Definitely need to look at ‘volunteers’ for the stocks next year – more parents and teachers required to save Alex getting another soaking?!
A huge sum of £1,400 was raised and I’m sure Miss McKinnon will already have lots of ideas on how to spend this!
Here are some pictures from the Christmas Fair 2010.
Please send me any more that you may have
Thanks for helping to raise over £1,400!