There are a number of groups and clubs that meet in the village:
- Mothers & Toddlers Group – Monday mornings during school term (10am-12pm) @ the Village Hall. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish Dancing Classes – Tuesday mornings (9:30-10:30am) @ the Village Hall. Fitness class based around Irish dancing. £6 per session. Contact Annemarie Hay for more details – 07980150304 / email@example.com.
- Beginner Pilates – Tuesday evenings (6.30-7.30pm). Contact Betsy to book or for further info – 07922 439 165 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.thebespokeapproach.com
- Yoga – Tuesday evenings (7.45-9pm). Contact Betsy to book or for further info – 07922 439 165 / email@example.com / www.thebespokeapproach.com
- Pilloxing classes – Wednesday evenings @ the Village Hall
- Dog training classes – Thursday evenings @ the Village Hall. Contact George Bell – 07813 396773 /
- Athelstaneford Bowling Club (Facebook page)
In addition, the following also take place:
- Mobile library – visits the village every other Tuesday (11am-12pm)
- Councillor surgeries @ the Village Hall:
Other activities nearby:
North Berwick Photographic Society have regular meetings and outings and are interested in anyone wishing to join them.
If you’d like to post some information about an activity in the village, please leave a comment on the Contacts page with either the details or your contact details (these will not be publicly viewable).